Since this is a one afternoon (or thereabouts) event, let's scale down a bit from the New Year's activity.
The poll is running toward designating what would be door prizes as "Cyber Treats", and we have several already committed from last time.
To earn a chance for a Cyber Treat--one chance each category--six chances maximum:
1. Post a recipe for a Super Bowl Sunday munchy. Posted in advance is good so we can provide for the football viewers and get into the sewing room. Everything else can wait till Sunday. (DH estimates that football will be on TV from pregame to postgame from about 10:00 a.m. till 7 p.m. Pacific Time. I'd say that gives us the whole day to sew!!)
2. Show and Tell in the photo albums.
3. Something for charity. A block or more for AHQ or a charity of your choice.
4. Share a tip, website, or project idea.
5. Finish or make substantial progress on a UFO. We all have them and you know it.
6. Participate in the Mystery.
Since Super Bowl Sunday precedes Valentine's Day by a week this year, the Mystery will be a Valentine's project. Gather up pinks and whites and reds for the project. It's a small one, so you won't need a lot. Scrappy will be fine. I'll edit to give a rough estimate of how much yardage when I figure it out.
Oops--so much for the estimate. I forgot. It should take no more that half a yard each of pinks and reds and possibly a yard of background--all can be from mixed scraps.
New edit--Keep the conversation going on the list when you take sewing breaks. Question to ponder: What would you do if you won the Vegemite?
Report your chances by Monday 8:00 pm PST using the subject line "Cyber Sew-In Report" so I don't have to search for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment